Sunday, October 4, 2009

65 Degrees = Winter Coat Weather?




This evening I was walking around our apartment complex silently laughing at all the people wearing beanies and jackets even though it was still 65 degrees outside.

About an hour later Dave and I decided to go on a drive. Upon opening the door and being greeted by the cooler than usual temperature, a startled and slightly alarmed Dave quickly shut the door. He went to our coat closet and emerged wearing his incredibly puffy winter coat.

I guess a 115 degree weather really does take its toll on you.

4 comments:

  1. My grandma lives in Las Vegas and I always thought it strange that when we visited she was always wearing a sweater when it was 90 degrees outside and they didn't even have their swamp cooler on inside. But, I have to say, she is a grandma so it was justified. Dave on the other hand, shouldn't even have a sweatshirt on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so funny! I thought the same thing when we moved to Florida... I couldn't believe how people could be wearing coats- but after a while of being there we were the same way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. living in such hot weather makes you a wuss, I was freezing the other day and it was only 68 degrees.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Either that is a huge coat, or dave has put on about 200 pounds. Which is it?

    ReplyDelete